Hollister Customer Satisfaction Survey: (www.tellhco.com): Take Hollister Survey at tellhco.com to provide your feedback about Hollister Store and get a chance to win $10 off coupon on the purchase of least $50 or gift cards of amount $25 $50 $100 $200. Are you looking forward to being a part of Hollister Survey?
If you want a quick help on how to take part in the HEB Survey, then we are here to share with you a brief guide on How to complete heb.com/survey for 10 entries.
Hollister Customer Satisfaction Survey: (www.tellhco.com):
The Hollister Survey is an online feedback survey that aims to collect its customers feedback about their most recent shopping experience at any of their locations. This survey is a simple means of measuring your satisfaction with the shopping experience at Hollister Store. Your evaluation of Hollister customer service and purchased items are highly appreciated as you can help the company better meet your needs.
The Hollister Survey is designed to get your feedback about:
- Overall satisfaction with the store visit
- Quality of Purchased product
- Prices of purchased products
- Suggestions and complaints
- Repurchase and recommendation
- The amount of money you spend
- The reasons for shopping at Hollister
Hollister Customer Satisfaction Survey: Prerequisites
Before you start the Hollister Survey, make sure you have:
- A valid Hollister Survey receipt having an invitation for the tellhco.com survey.
- A computer or mobile device and internet access.
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish.
Hollister Customer Satisfaction Survey: Rules
In order to participate in Hollister Survey, there are some rules that you need to know:
- You must be 18 years old or older as of the date of entry to be eligible for the survey.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- The coupon is valid 30 days after your completion of the survey.
- Once receipt can be used to enter the survey one time only.
- The Tell HCO survey code number will be 16 digits long
- Customers can only use the $10 off coupon at a Hollister store within the United States or Canada
- The coupon cannot be used to purchase fragrances, cologne, body care products, or clearance products
- Customers must spend at least $50 in order to use the Tell HCO Survey coupon
- The coupon cannot be combined with any other promotional coupons or rebates
- The coupon cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be sold online
Hollister Customer Satisfaction Survey: Rewards
Once the survey is completed, the survey you will get a $10 off coupon on the purchase of least $50. Hollister also offers gift cards of amount $25 $50 $100 $200.
How to take Hollister Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.tellhco.com?
After you have all the prerequisites completed. There are some simple steps you need to perform. I will give you a proper guide, how you can successfully give your feedback and complete Hollister customer survey.
Tellhco Feedback Survey: Step by step Guide
- Get out your Hollister receipt.
- Go to tellhco.com.
- Enter the store number into the provided box.
- Enter the register (REG) ID into the provided box.
- Enter the date of your purchase.
- Enter the transaction (TRANS) ID.
- Answer the questions provided to make your voice heard and don’t forget to click submit.
- When finished with this survey, you will receive a code to get discount for $10 off $50.
About Hollister Co.
Hollister Co., often advertised as Hollister or HCo., is an American lifestyle brand owned by Abercrombie & Fitch Co. The concept was originally designed to attract consumers aged 14–18, at a lower price point than the parent brand through its SoCal-inspired image and casual wear. Goods are available in-store and through the company’s online store. In 2008 Piper Jaffray ranked it as the second most preferred clothing brand of US teens on a long list of actual West Coast companies.
Hollister Co. – Contact info
You can get in touch with Hollister Customer representatives, either on the phone or by email. Following details can be helpful for you, to contact Payless:
Hollister Co. can be reached at:
Contact Number: 614-283-6500.
Hollister Survey Guide: www.tellhco.com